Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    1,274 Global Posts

Default Galaxy S3: Extended Battery?

Has anyone heard or had experience with one of these?

Samsung Galaxy S3 S III Battery - Monaco Extended High Capacity 3000mAh
    Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 02-23-2014 at 06:16 PM.

Default Re: Extended Battery ?

I have the 4500 MAH extended life.I got it from Gorilla Gadget! Ran it through 4 cycles. Last about 3 days. I'm on my phone lots with my work and all!

I have the Hyperion 4500 Mwh and found about the same performance. I love it and strongly recommend it. I think it was 30 or 35 on amazon.

Quote Originally Posted by mothy View Post
    Has anyone heard or had experience with one of these?

Samsung Galaxy S3 S III Battery - Monaco Extended High Capacity 3000mAh
    I haven't used that one, but I am very happy with my: Mugen Power 4600mAh Extended Battery.

Are there any cases available from any company that makes the batteries? I know you get a replacement back door to fit over the battery but what about phone protection like a case on top of that?

Sent from my VZW Samsung Galaxy S3

Quote Originally Posted by rxgadget View Post
    Are there any cases available from any company that makes the batteries? I know you get a replacement back door to fit over the battery but what about phone protection like a case on top of that?

Global Posts
    99 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by d1c1ple View Post
    I have been lookin at the Mophie,but reviews have not been good. So I wrnt with the Seidio Ext. Battery and finally found a case with them.

Thanks

Got the hyperion 4200mah seems to blast me a full day with heavy usage.

Sent via Tapatalk
    Galaxy S3 w/ Hyperion 4200mah and Seidio battery cover & ZeroLemon 7000mah

For about 25.00 you can get the Gorilla Gadgets battery with nfc chip and back cover . Beats the heck out of over priced Mugen batteries, and is better than cheaper ones with no nfc chips for sure !

=rxgadget;2540132]Are there any cases available from any company that makes the batteries? I know you get a replacement back door to fit over the battery but what about phone protection like a case on top of that?

I bought the 4400 Anker that came with a cover and bought the Hyperion 4200 case. It's a real tight fit, but it will fit.

Global Posts
    1,532 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Rooted Mk3

I'm using the hyperion 4200, have been for the past 3 weeks or so. On average user battery last a good 2-21/2 days.

Lemon makes a 7700 mah s3 battery for every carrier and it comes with a case. Its pretty bulky and makes it kind of heavy but the battery lasts along time (although it takes a long time to charge).
    Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
    Current Laptop - Samsung Ativ 4 Book, Ivy Bridge I7 @ 2.00GHz per Core, 8GB DDR3 Ram, Intel HD 4000, 750GB SATA

Please don't thank me unless I have helped you in some way, if you like my post then click like not thanks.

Check out my github @ https://github.com/gollum18 or My Android Applications @ http://lrdev.net76.net

Global Posts
    33 Global Posts

I have the ZeroLemon 7000 mh battery. All I can say is wow....I got 5 days out of it. I'm on my second charge, and its been going for 3 days and im at 56 %. They tell you to run it to 2% before you charge it. I used to have to charge my stock battery after 8 hours of use. What a great battery. Yes, the size is bigger, but so worth it. Also, you don't have to use this battery all the time,only when you know you need extended power.
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    221 Global Posts

I started out with an aftermarket 4400 mah battery and then switched to the OEM 3000 mah. I'm 100% satisfied with it and have never not been able to make it through a day and usually go two days before charging (assuming lighter usage). Diztronic makes a TPU case that fits perfectly and looks much better than the ones that come with the aftermarket brands.

Unless you're somebody that spends a lot of time away from an outlet for days at a time, skip the larger batteries and stick with the OEM. That's my opinion, no offense meant to anybody that likes the larger capacities.
    Last edited by jmz768; 01-14-2014 at 05:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasburyy View Post
    I have the ZeroLemon 7000 mh battery. All I can say is wow....I got 5 days out of it. I'm on my second charge, and its been going for 3 days and im at 56 %. They tell you to run it to 2% before you charge it. I used to have to charge my stock battery after 8 hours of use. What a great battery. Yes, the size is bigger, but so worth it. Also, you don't have to use this battery all the time,only when you know you need extended power.
    I couldn`t add nothing more, Zerolemon always fulfils expectations
    I`m waiting for the day it will released at least a 3000mAH battery for S4 mini, although 7000mAH will be perfect