Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Another shot at wireless

I've already asked this here with no response but ill try again. Anyone using any sort of wireless charging? I'm eager to try it but need some direction.

Like so much fonzy

Global Posts
    224 Global Posts
    ROM
    Imo lk

Default Re: Another shot at wireless

Quote Originally Posted by truthfamilyfaith View Post
    I've already asked this here with no response but ill try again. Anyone using any sort of wireless charging? I'm eager to try it but need some direction.

Like so much fonzy
    I modded my phone to work with the palm touchstone puck and it works great. I have one in the car and one in each room at home. There are a few different ways to do it, and some void the warranty, I didn't want to do that so I found one that didn't require any soldering to the actual phone. I chose the touchstone because I still had them left from when I had a palm pre, but you can get them for really cheap on ebay or amazon. It just takes a little ingenuity, AND its way cheaper than all the other solutions.
    A proud member of Flashahalic's anonymous
    Thanked by:
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Ya ill have to go that route cause I just can't seem to find any Made for the phone. Which is a bummer since that was a selling point.

Like so much fonzy.

Global Posts
    285 Global Posts

Here is a Qi cover for Verizon.
    Samsung Galaxy s 3 I535 Wireless Charging Inductive Back Cover Door Verizon | eBay

I want to know if anyone has used a cover like this and used it with the Palm touchstone or a Qi charging pad. If so, can you also charge it with a case on it? Does it affect the NFC?

Try this....

http://www.shopandroid.com/zens-wire...A233A14239.htm

Posted via Android Central App

Quote Originally Posted by truthfamilyfaith View Post

Like so much fonzy
    Truthfamilyfaith, go for it, wireless charging is great!
    I use the wireless charging with my HTC DNA, I could never go back to using a plug in charger again. Currently I'm using the Nokia DT-900. I sure wish they had a model that I could use in my truck.

Sent from my HTC DROID DNA using the Android Central App