What happened to the Samsung 3000 mah battery for sge

mgindi26

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
What ever happened with the Samsung manufactured 3000 mah battery? I remember hearing about it months ago and then that it was on amazon Germany but I never heard about it for the USA . Wendt I liked about it was it didn't give the big bump that all the other batteries have and I think 3000 should get me through the day.

Sent from my AT300 using Android Central Forums

schneid

Dec 31, 2010
Visit site
What ever happened with the Samsung manufactured 3000 mah battery? I remember hearing about it months ago and then that it was on amazon Germany but I never heard about it for the USA . Wendt I liked about it was it didn't give the big bump that all the other batteries have and I think 3000 should get me through the day.

Sent from my AT300 using Android Central Forums

I think it's a scam. My history:

I ordered on Amazon. Said "In stock". Says shipped from USA. I am in USA::

Latest Event: Order Received - Mar 1, 2013 8:34:36 AM
Description: We've started preparing your shipment for delivery and it should leave our facility in the next few hours to a few days. We'll send you an e-mail once your order has shipped. The length of time your shipment spends in shipping soon does not impact your delivery date.

Shipping Estimate Monday March 4, 2013 - Tuesday March 5, 2013
Delivery Estimate: Thursday March 28, 2013 - Wednesday April 10, 2013 by 8:00pm

Must have been shipped by Space X and the thrusters failed.

I definitely wouldn't use cash for this purchase. Fortunately Amazon and/or Citibank will bail me out.

schneid

Dec 31, 2010
Visit site
Update:

Mine from Amazon is now reported as shipped but still on the SpaceX Dragon capsule. Re-entry still scheduled between 3/28 - 4/10. I also heard from seller. Although in USA they launch from UK. Does give me a whole month for someone to develop and make armor for it.