Good anti-glare/anti-fingerprint screen protector?
I bought a 3 pack of anti-glare anti-fingerprint screen protectors off Amazon. It was super cheap but had 4 out of 5 stars and over a 1000 reviews. I got them and installed it on my phone and it looks horrible! The screen now looks fuzzy and distorted! Is this normal with all screen protectors or are these just crap?
Here is what it looks like on my phone. No its not a crappy pic, it just looks that bad!
- 05-17-2014, 02:31 PM #2
- 1,041 Posts
Re: Good anti-glare/anti-fingerprint screen protector?
I bought a 3 pack right here at AC. They sure don't look like what you have.
http://www.shopandroid.com/lloyd-ant...5A43A13475.htmSamsung Galaxy S3 4gLTE
- By boovish in forum Motorola Droid 3Replies: 6Last Post: 11-14-2013, 11:32 AM
- By wanted198 in forum HTC One (M7)Replies: 16Last Post: 09-05-2013, 11:07 PM
- By TofuTwit in forum Samsung ChromebooksReplies: 0Last Post: 09-03-2013, 05:31 PM
- By Robert Fasbinder in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 09-03-2013, 03:30 PM
- By jcash3 in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 4Last Post: 09-03-2013, 02:12 PM