- Junior Member
- 1 Posts
Widgets disappear after restart
My calendar widget vanished every time I restarted. When I deleted that entire page, my folders of games, social apps, and general apps on a separate page vanished during another restart. I need to turn off my phone in order to conserve power while in class so it's not dead at the end of the day. So how can I make sure my widgets and apps do not delete after my phone restarts? I have added extra pages and redone my folders but they vanished again...
Thanks ahead of time!
- 02-06-2014, 11:09 AM #2
- 4,195 Posts
Re: Widgets disappear after restart
Welcome to the forums!
Please note that this post is in the wrong forum - this forum is intended for questions/comments regarding accessories (cases, batteries, etc) for the Verizon phone: this post belongs two levels up in the main S3 forum.
Anyway, since it's already here...
Are you using a 3rd party launcher?
What firmware is currently on your phone?
Did the problem start recently or has it always behaved this way?
As far as your battery life goes, rather than shutting the phone off completely, you can try putting it in Airplane mode - you should see a noticeable improvement by doing that.
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk Pro
- By Charles Martin2 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 10Last Post: 02-06-2014, 10:27 PM
- By Kaymak in forum Moto XReplies: 6Last Post: 02-06-2014, 07:21 AM
- By TheEijk in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 7Last Post: 02-05-2014, 10:20 PM
- By Carmaaaaa in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 02-04-2014, 09:33 PM
- By ericbro in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 11Last Post: 02-04-2014, 09:19 PM