Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Exclamation battery questions! Extended battery + case help. Gorilla vs Lemon 0, etc.

hello, im a new user with quite a few questions built up over time

Seeing as how my phone has LITERALLY saved my life some times (GPS, google maps, being in a non familiar area at night time, you get the idea), I've decided to take safety precautions and be prepared for the future.

1: What is the longest lasting non extended battery? Can anyone recommend any good brands?

2: LemonZero 7000 mah battery vs Gorilla Gadgets 4550 mah battery. Some people say gorilla lasts longer, can anyone confirm? Also is the size of both batteries noticeably different? By size I mean a phone with the appropriate case for a Lemon zero 7000 battery vs a phone with an appropriate case for the Gorilla Gadgets 4550 battery

3: Are there any non bulky and non big batteries that last a long time? like 2-3 days for example? extended or not doesnt matter

4: Are there any good cases, whether extended or normal, that are chargable (as in have a battery in the case themself, to charge your current phone's battery), that are GOOD? Alot of the ones I find on amazon are either extremely expensive or cheap and alot of bad reviews

5: My biggest question: What are the smallest and smoothest cases for the extended batteries listed above? I'm aware the batteries are big, but there's got to be a case out there that's not overly big. I got the Gorilla Gadgets 4550 atm and love it and a Laza rugged fusion case but the thing is the case i got is 1: bulky and 2: rugged as hell. It's such a chore and hassle to take it out of my jean pocket. like it's literally frustrating to take out some times.

thank you!
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: battery questions! Extended battery + case help. Gorilla vs Lemon 0, etc.

bump
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: battery questions! Extended battery + case help. Gorilla vs Lemon 0, etc.

bump

Your question really isn't Verizon specific, so you might have better luck two levels up in the main S3 forum.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk Pro