- 4 Posts
Coolest place in car to store phone accessories?
So I bought a car charger, and an external battery charger (you know, those bricks that charge your phones with a usb cabel connecting them lol), and i keep them in my car.
i'm not sure if this is safe, so i wanted to ask where is the coolest location in the car to store them? I was thinking in the arm rest compartment area.
anyone with experience know? thank you.
- 03-10-2014, 03:22 PM #2
Re: Coolest place in car to store phone accessories?
Welcome to Android Central! In my experience, it can still get pretty hot in armrest storage compartments. If it isn't too inconvenient, you might consider throwing them in the spare tire compartment of your trunk (assuming you have one, and you're not driving an SUV or pickup).
- By SoldierHair in forum Android 2.3 GingerbreadReplies: 13Last Post: 06-27-2015, 09:30 PM
- By srkmagnus in forum Moto X (2014)Replies: 124Last Post: 09-04-2014, 04:01 PM
- By bjballar41 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 10Last Post: 03-24-2014, 06:18 PM
- By trojanman in forum HTC One M8Replies: 17Last Post: 03-13-2014, 05:59 AM
- By Jonathan Dominicali in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 03-12-2014, 06:51 PM