Does any body know when we will get cwm touch recovery?

stephanb

Dec 28, 2010
Visit site
Just curious to know when will we get the latest version of touch recovery because the version i have won't reconize that have an ext sd card, I have read in the forums that the latest version does.....please hep, any insight?

PJnc284

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
Just curious to know when will we get the latest version of touch recovery because the version i have won't reconize that have an ext sd card, I have read in the forums that the latest version does.....please hep, any insight?

It's not going to recognize the sdcard period if it's formatted as exFAT which is what the phone formats it as. CWM and AOSP/CM roms need the sdcard to be FAT32 to read it and there's no plans to make either compatible with exFAT

stephanb

Dec 28, 2010
Visit site
It's not going to recognize the sdcard period if it's formatted as exFAT which is what the phone formats it as. CWM and AOSP/CM roms need the sdcard to be FAT32 to read it and there's no plans to make either compatible with exFAT

Already formatted the card to FAT32 and cwm still not reconizing the card....

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

cgull

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
Running 5.8.4.8 (purchased) and it is fairly useless other than loading roms. Backup doesn't work and it does not pick up my external card. I did load touch so not sure if that's the problem.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

ciniob

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site

I have a Verizon Galaxy S3 that I flashed Beanstown 106 on to. Then I just flashed "Flash ClockworkMod Touch" from the Rom Manager Premium v5.0.0.8 and got a message that the flash was successful.

I don't know if this helps but I think I was able to flash the Touch just through the menu in ClockworkMod.

Rapta619

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
it works, I used it, but if you want to flash beans rom you need 6.0+. so far I only found it in the best recovery app. flash that, then flash beans rom. works like magic

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

stephanb

Dec 28, 2010
Visit site
I've rooted and put ALL of the non beans rom hacks on my phone if i download beans would i have to re-flash everything?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12