Sd card issue?

madkoda12

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys, i'm having an issue with my sd card. Have been running cm10 nightlies for a while now and just started having this issue. Any music or videos that I put on my external SD card does not show in the apollo player or any music player for that matter nor do videos show in any video player. I thought it might be the rom so i changed to both stock rom and synergy rom. same issue persists. i can see the music/video files with any file managers like astro and the my files app. I'm not sure what the issue is I was hoping someone could help me figure this out?

PsYcHoNeWb

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys, i'm having an issue with my sd card. Have been running cm10 nightlies for a while now and just started having this issue. Any music or videos that I put on my external SD card does not show in the apollo player or any music player for that matter nor do videos show in any video player. I thought it might be the rom so i changed to both stock rom and synergy rom. same issue persists. i can see the music/video files with any file managers like astro and the my files app. I'm not sure what the issue is I was hoping someone could help me figure this out?

What file format is your SD card in? CM10 doesn't play nice with formats like exFAT or NTFS. You need to format your card to FAT32 in order to get it to work with ROMs like CM10. Backup all your stuff first though. If you need help formatting to FAT32 let us know.

duenay

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
I had the same problem and tried formatting my 64 gb sd card and it said the card was too big for Fat 32.Is there a work around?

PsYcHoNeWb

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
I had the same problem and tried formatting my 64 gb sd card and it said the card was too big for Fat 32.Is there a work around?

Its not too big for Fat32. You need to download a formatter. I found a free one online. Just google FAT32 SDCARD Formatter.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phantom3SE