com.samsung.syncmlservice has stopped
Whenever I try to check for an update, I get this message. Unfortunately, the process com.samsung.syncmlservice has stopped. And then it just backs out. Anyone know how to fix this? I was able to do the OTA, and after that is when I started getting this message. I never unlocked my bootloaded, but used ODIN to gain root. Any help would be appreciated
- 10-30-2012, 12:24 AM #2
- 10-30-2012, 01:23 AM #3
- 916 Posts
Re: com.samsung.syncmlservice has stopped
A sure fire fix would be to Odin back to straight stock, take the OTA, than reroot with debug's tool. You can backup your apps/app data with Titanium Backup beforehand and restore it all post root.
Sent From My Rooted/Modded SGSIII - If I've helped you please click 'Thanks'!
- By gmatt in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 2Last Post: 11-03-2013, 02:47 PM
- By mumfoau in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 3Last Post: 12-05-2010, 05:41 PM
- By acrazzyhobo in forum Software Development and HackingReplies: 0Last Post: 08-25-2010, 05:20 PM
- By acrazzyhobo in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 08-25-2010, 05:04 PM
- By Jerry-O in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 06-05-2010, 03:06 PM