If anyone can help that would be great:
Downloaded odin - unzip opened odin
Put phone into download mode - held side home and volume - then hit up to get to download - connected usb
Downloaded the root file loaded it into odin via the pda option - left auto reboot checked
Clicked start - see picture you can see the prompts that I get in the odin status box.
Using my past knowledge of rooting I have tried with the battery in and out in many different combo's - but it keeps failing.
Any thoughts - I hope to get the phone rooted and toss the omega rom on the phone - any other stable basic rom recommendations once I get this to work.
- 10-01-2012, 11:48 AM #2
- 10-01-2012, 03:13 PM #3
- 10-01-2012, 04:40 PM #4
- 10-01-2012, 10:09 PM #6
- 87 Posts
Re: Root Fail
Here ya go!!(:
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums
Re: Root Fail
so last night I messed around and worked through several different threads between xda and adroid central got my gs3 rooted. - Let the omega rom download overnight on my phone.
This morning I flashed the rom on the way to work - cleared dalvikk/data and now I think I am bricked.
Phone wont power on - battery pull wont work - any ideas?
- 10-03-2012, 11:45 AM #10
- By jondon156 in forum Sprint PhotonReplies: 18Last Post: 02-23-2012, 08:45 AM
- By FribbleToe in forum Droid Charge Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 17Last Post: 12-25-2011, 02:06 AM
- By dayneo in forum Barnes & Noble Nook ColorReplies: 2Last Post: 05-20-2011, 07:58 PM
- By lmgaby in forum Barnes & Noble Nook ColorReplies: 1Last Post: 04-11-2011, 10:30 PM
- By tarathomassmith in forum HTC Hero Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 04-06-2011, 07:32 AM