Installing ClockWork Mod questions
I just rooted my phone, downloaded rom manager and went to flash ClockworkMod Recovery. I downloaded the first file on the list and now it says "Current Recovery: ClockworkMod 184.108.40.206. Now I am confused on what I need to do next. I don't think I fully installed it because when I reboot to recovery it is giving me the stock android reboot screen. Can someone please help me?
- 11-15-2012, 09:04 PM #3
- By jbomb11 in forum LG Optimus S Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 08-13-2012, 10:23 AM
- By jbomb11 in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 7Last Post: 08-06-2012, 12:27 AM
- By green in forum Motorola X Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 11-22-2010, 07:06 PM
- By entwined82 in forum Motorola Droid Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 06-30-2010, 09:05 PM
- By in forum Software Development and HackingReplies: 0Last Post: 12-31-1969, 07:00 PM