- 1 Posts
No root after reboot!!!
Guys I have rooted my Verizon Galaxy S3 several times using the various instructions from here and XDA. When I am done I have everything I need and have used root checker to verify that I do have root. Unlocked the bootloader and everything but when I go into recovery and do a reboot I no longer have root. What am I doing wrong?
- 11-16-2012, 01:10 PM #2
- 11-16-2012, 02:12 PM #3
- By redcin in forum Sprint LG MarqueeReplies: 6Last Post: 08-03-2012, 01:33 PM
- By norton in forum Verizon Fascinate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 03-31-2011, 01:47 PM
- By gentos76 in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 0Last Post: 01-19-2011, 08:42 PM
- By Kadafy#AC in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 06-16-2010, 09:54 AM
- By ethan in forum Motorola Droid Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 7Last Post: 03-26-2010, 02:02 PM