[Solved] Justed rooted, now stuck on 4g LTE boot up screen... need HELP!!!!

Kage87Z

Dec 20, 2009
Visit site
Used Odin 3.07 for SG3...

I WAS using 3.01... and that didn't cut it. Make sure you include the 3.07 .ini file in with the exe.file (I used the youtube video here: How to Unroot / Unbrick the Samsung Galaxy S3 - Latest - YouTube

If you don't include the .ini file in the same directory, you'll just get a Korean warning notice of some sort.

AND DON'T FRICKING USE BEATS INSTALLER!

Brand new GS3 Just rooted using Debugfs Root, which worked very well. Added beats audio for root from google play.

It rebooted and got stuck at the 4g LTE part of the boot up.

I booted into recovery (volume up/power/home) deleted the cache... no difference.

I booted back up into recovery and did a factory reset. Again, no difference.

Tried to install factory image via Odin: no joy... says there is "no memory."

Can boot into recovery or Odin downloading. Can I put a rom on the chip and try and get something in that way?

I've GOT to have this thing working and fast. What else can I do?

Last edited:

jdub251

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
Re: Justed rooted, now stuck on 4g LTE boot up screen... need HELP!!!!

Did u get this fixed?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

PsYcHoNeWb

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site

Let me get this right. You installed 2 apps and when you rebooted you got stuck at a bootloop? Did you flash anything or do anything else after you obtained root?

Kage87Z

Dec 20, 2009
Visit site

Apparently the problem was when I executed beats installer for beats audio.

I've used it in my last 3 non GS3 phones with no difficulty.

When I try to use odin what I get is this:

<ID:0/006> Added!!
<ID:0/006>Enter CS for MD5..
<ID:0/006> Check MD5.. Do not unplug the cable..
<ID:0/006> Please wait..
<ID:0/006> There is no memory.
<OSM> All threads coimpleted (succeed 0 / failed 1)

LoK

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site

dude!!!! im having the EXACT same problem and thats EXACTLY what i had just installed, beats friggen audio!!! Anyone who reads this, DO NOT DOWNLOAD BEATS AUDIO WITHOUT HEARIN US OUT. Im not sure what else. I backed up my apps with titanium backup, which i dont know what its good for if i cant get this thing started now. But anyway, I backed up my apps, I changed my font, and after I had installed Beats Audio with the Beats Audio Installer, my phone froze on me, i pulled the battery, then it got stuck on the 4G LTE verizon screen. Anyone PLEASE HELP!!!! I just got my phone yesterday!!! Its like they handed me a crack pipe and some crack, told me to hit it, then left me with the pipe wanting more lmao

this is the error in odin 3.07

<ID:0/005> File analysis..
<ID:0/005> SetupConnection..
<ID:0/005> Initialzation..
<ID:0/005> Get PIT for mapping..
<ID:0/005> Complete(Write) operation failed.
<OSM> All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 1)

then a big fat red FAIL

samsung's technical support chat couldnt help me out either. they tried to ask me for my phones info and i blew them off. i heard a lil somethin about rooted phones having the warranty voided because it was rooted.
so im trying to do this myself and i cant seem to find ANYTHING on the web to help this situation. I hope someone reads this soon, because I want my phone back =:)'(

Last edited:

jdub251

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
U will find what ur looking for on xda. There is a thread. I would recommend trying to download a ROM using ur computer to ur SD card. Then try flashing that through recovery. Have u flashed a rom yet? And I have to ask have u unlocked ur boot loader?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

Kage87Z

Dec 20, 2009
Visit site
I apologize for the delay, but I used this:

http://forums.androidcentral.com/verizon-galaxy-s-iii-rooting-roms-hacks/191375-guide-restore-back-clean-factory-stock-update-10-23-a.html

Following these steps, I went back to a stock image. The critical elements that I had problems with were two-fold:

1. I was using a different odin: you MUST use 3.07. You MUST use odin 3.07. Did I mention that you MUST use 3.07?

Ask me how I know.

2nd I installed EZ-Unlock from the Market immediately after I used DeBugFS to root the phone from the stock ROM. And then I UNLOCKED THE BOOTLOCKER using that program. It was easy. And I did that THE VERY NEXT THING, BEFORE I REBOOTED THE PHONE.

Make sure you've got superuser installed. DeBugFS is supposed to install it, but MAKE sure it's there. I also loaded SuperSU. AFTER I unlocked using EZ-Unlock, I clicked that program, and it indicated it needed to updqate it's binaries. If it doesn't do that, then you're not rooted.

Also, there are other programs in the Market you can get to check root, like Root Checker.

REMEMBER: STAY AWAY FROM THE BEATS LOADER PROGRAM IN THE MARKET.

That's what screwed me up even after I used EZ-Unlock to fix the boot loop.

Everything else was cake after that.

Again, sorry for the delay.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay