Beans ROM

gregurbo1

Sep 27, 2012
Visit site
You rooted and everything again?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

Not yet...I'm using Nova Launcher,HD Widgets, Zooper Widget Pro...Widget Locker for my lock screen. Then I downloaded all the 4.2 apps I could from the PlayStore like the Keyboard, Clock Jb+ , different gallery....Its running really smooth too. Just playing around...Here's a pic of the lock screen. It unlocks just like CM10.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1357844439702.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1357844439702.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 23

jlibis

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
Not yet...I'm using Nova Launcher,HD Widgets, Zooper Widget Pro...Widget Locker for my lock screen. Then I downloaded all the 4.2 apps I could from the PlayStore like the Keyboard, Clock Jb+ , different gallery....Its running really smooth too. Just playing around...Here's a pic of the lock screen. It unlocks just like CM10.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

You are scared you are going to get into crack flashing again aren't you...lol. Looks as aosp as you can get. I'm waiting on the new build for pure aosp he's been working on it lately I'm thinking he will put up a build tonight

Srambo217

Dec 12, 2010
Visit site

jlibis

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
I've been running Build 8 for a week+ and love it. Definitely my favorite ROM for the GSIII.

Galaxy SIII - Thanks Appreciated!
My Podcast - http://cyberears.com/index.php/Show/audio/6030
My Blog - https://www.blogger.com/blogin.g?blogspotURL=http://bearpastarocketpop.blogspot.com/

Beans ROM is phenomenal.... Great battery life, great theming, smooth, and everything works. Beans over synergy any day of the week if you ask me. I've been crack flashing like crazy lately so I went back to aosp but beans is my ROM of choice when it comes to tw based Roms.

RyanYaddow

Apr 29, 2011
Visit site
Beans ROM is the best, hands down, in almost every aspect (speed, battery life, etc.) I'm on Build 8 right now. Build 9 should be up by later tonight. Added a few features (multi-window being one) . Anyway, that is my opinion.

jlibis

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
Beans ROM is the best, hands down, in almost every aspect (speed, battery life, etc.) I'm on Build 8 right now. Build 9 should be up by later tonight. Added a few features (multi-window being one) . Anyway, that is my opinion.

Multi window wow I'm flashing

jlibis

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
Anyone want to supply me with a link to build 9?....each one I've tried hasn't worked and it says uploading on xda

Wnrgway

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
I just rooted for the first time last weekend. I flashed CleanRom 5.6 and really enjoy the greater freedom. Ultimately I'd like to try out a good AOSP ROM and Beans looks like a good candidate for a daily driver phone. I'm curious to see what people's experience with build 9 is like!

One question...Is the 4.2 camera/gallery included?

truthfamilyfaith

Sep 1, 2012
Visit site
It's pretty sweet. AOSP Lockscreen, system theme, ui sounds and messaging app with quick reply. I'm having trouble on changing the Lockscreen for the AOSP screen. I can't get it to change

Digital High Fives.

jlibis

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
I just rooted for the first time last weekend. I flashed CleanRom 5.6 and really enjoy the greater freedom. Ultimately I'd like to try out a good AOSP ROM and Beans looks like a good candidate for a daily driver phone. I'm curious to see what people's experience with build 9 is like!

One question...Is the 4.2 camera/gallery included?

Beans isn't actually aosp its just themed that way.

Wnrgway

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
Thanks. The learning curve for rooting isn't quite as steep as I thought it'd be. There's still a lot to figure out though.

Getting off topic, but I might check out a stable version Liquidsmooth next.

jlibis

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
Thanks. The learning curve for rooting isn't quite as steep as I thought it'd be. There's still a lot to figure out though.

Getting off topic, but I might check out a stable version Liquidsmooth next.

If you are new to all this I would probably recommend staying away from 4.2 Roms in case you lose data. It has happened to a few people. I'd try beans or maybe cm10 10.0 stable release.