Couple of Questions

dukesilver

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site
Hi guys,
I'm on a rooted Verizon Galaxy S3. I don't want to load a custom ROM but I would like some tweaks on my phone. For example I would like a wifi toggle in my notification bar. Is there customize those toggles? Also, how can I get the JB 4.2 camera on my phone?
Any help would be appreciated!

epidenimus

Racer of Elevators
Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
Just curious, why would you rule out going with a custom ROM? They are awesome and have these types of features available out of the box. If you really like the Samsung specific features, perhaps try on a stock-based ROM.

dukesilver

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site
Just curious, why would you rule out going with a custom ROM? They are awesome and have these types of features available out of the box. If you really like the Samsung specific features, perhaps try on a stock-based ROM.
Because I like mostly everything that is stock TW. I'm not big into custom looking battery icons and different themed colors and all that jazz. I've tried a few of the custom ROMs (CleanRom and Synergy) and while they are fantastic there was always a few things I just didn't like. I was just curious if there was a way that I could just mod some things on a rooted stock rom.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coehlcke