| || |
Re: No 4GLTE after installing CleanRom 5.0.....(noob)
Did you just flash the rom, or did you flash the radio, the rpm and the rom? I'm using CleanRom LE 3.5 (one version back from the latest Light Edition of CleanRom).
On a previous phone I lost my data plan when I flashed, but it came back when I flashed a different rom so you probably haven't bricked anything.
On this phone I did notice that when I flashed modem VRLJ1 that my 4g signal strength did change and places that used to claim 4g would now fall back to 3g (which honestly is what was happening once I tried to use it anyway). So if you flashed a new modem and rpm signal strengths may change (usually not dramatically). So with more information the forum may be able to suggest an approach that would help. If this was me the first things I would do are.
1. Go to settings -> more settings -> mobile networks -> network mode and make sure that LTE/CDMA is selected
2. if that was properly set Check the md5 sum of anything you flashed to the device and verify that the downloads were correct.
3. If any are incorrect redownload and reflash.
4. If you only flashed the rom, after checking the md5 is correct do the following: wipe system, cache, dalvik and then reflash the rom and retest. Make sure that the modem and rpm are for the same model number phone you have, and for the same wireless carrier.
5. During the test make sure that the rom has not disabled 4g (see settings in 1 above).
If that doesn't help come back with more information and all of us forumites (sounds like an insect of some type doesn't it) will try and help.