- 2,254 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Checking before I flash a ROM
I want to flash the CleanROM 5.0. But I want to make sure I have everything set up right. A little nervous since I haven't flashed a ROM since I had my EVO, and that was with CM7 and Rom Manager and it's probably been a year since i messed around with this.
1) I am rooted
2) I used EZ-Unlock to unlock the bootloader. However, when I open it, it still says my Device Status is "Unknown" which has me concerned.
3) I used EZ-Recovery to Flash TWRP 2.2.0.
Assuming EZ-Unlock actually worked (see my concern above), I should be good to go to flash CleanROM, right? And to do that, I'd open GooManager (TWRP), browse to the file, and flash it that way?
- 11-30-2012, 05:08 PM #2
Re: Checking before I flash a ROM
- 12-01-2012, 10:00 AM #3
- 12-01-2012, 06:15 PM #5
- By mbrianwooten in forum HTC EVO 3D Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 09-14-2012, 08:23 PM
- By jackdw in forum Incredible Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 8Last Post: 06-25-2011, 03:29 PM
- By Avalaunchmods in forum HTC Hero Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 03-28-2010, 10:41 PM
- By Avalaunchmods in forum HTC HeroReplies: 1Last Post: 03-28-2010, 04:56 PM
- By droidweasel in forum Motorola Droid Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 02-21-2010, 12:18 AM