Clockworkmod backup dated 1970?!?

albertdc

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
Since playing around with jellybean leaks, I have noticed that my clockworkmod backups are dated 04-06-1970, etc. The date is incremental with more recent backups having a later date, but it gets confusing since the month and date (and year) are off.
Is there a way to fix this?

The first time I tried flashing JB, I hadn't unlocked after rooting (since I has rooted long ago) and got the yellow triangle boot loop. I recovered, but maybe messed something up.... Or is this normal clockworkmod behavior?
Thanks

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Since playing around with jellybean leaks, I have noticed that my clockworkmod backups are dated 04-06-1970, etc. The date is incremental with more recent backups having a later date, but it gets confusing since the month and date (and year) are off.
Is there a way to fix this?

The first time I tried flashing JB, I hadn't unlocked after rooting (since I has rooted long ago) and got the yellow triangle boot loop. I recovered, but maybe messed something up.... Or is this normal clockworkmod behavior?
Thanks

You could always rename the backups by changing the year, month and day to what it is suppose to be ;)
Edit: just remember not to have and spaces between the characters I usually use an underscore to seperate characters with but I think you can use a dash as well Example: CleanRom_backup_12_12_2012

Last edited:

albertdc

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
Well, I was actually concerned whether that would mess up clockwork restoring things correctly, so that is good to know - so have you done that? In other words, does yours also have an odd date?...or am I alone in that?

paintdrinkingpete

Dec 12, 2009
Visit site
Frustrating quirk with this device. Makes it really annoying if you don't remember to rename the files, because it's otherwise impossible to tell which backup is which. You're definitely not alone.

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Well, I was actually concerned whether that would mess up clockwork restoring things correctly, so that is good to know - so have you done that? In other words, does yours also have an odd date?...or am I alone in that?

Yup mines acts the same way yours does .I have restored a backup fine when renaming it to the correct date :)

albertdc

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
Good to know I didn't mess things up! I will rename them and not worry about it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zbxbzbc