- 208 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Running AOKP Milestone 1 and have bluetooth issues, anyone else?
My bluetooth works in my car but every once in a while it wont sync unless I shut the bluetooth off and then on again. It is a little thing but it is the only thing that is not 100% stable for me.
Is anyone else having bluetooth issues? Is there an easy fix for this?
If everyone else's is fine I might just re-flash everything, thanks in advance.
- 01-23-2013, 01:36 AM #2
- 01-23-2013, 01:44 AM #3
Re: Running AOKP Milestone 1 and have bluetooth issues, anyone else?
If I'm not mistaken, bluetooth has been an issue on AOKP. Ask @protekk on twitter. name is jacob, he's a founding dev on the project.
- By hickeyjones in forum Verizon HTC RezoundReplies: 12Last Post: 02-07-2012, 07:35 AM
- By DrewDT in forum Droid BionicReplies: 7Last Post: 09-15-2011, 12:13 PM
- By jrobgk1 in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 1Last Post: 04-08-2011, 11:00 AM
- By Krgdesigns in forum HTC EVO Shift 4GReplies: 6Last Post: 01-19-2011, 03:17 AM
- By Oj467 in forum Motorola X Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 12-28-2010, 08:45 PM