- 200 Posts
Thinking of unrooting
OK. So I have been searching around the forums and found an unroot process dating back to August. Is it still valid? Do I have to perform all 8 steps or is just a simple flash back to a stock ROM enough? I'm on cm10 at the moment and downloaded a stock ROM from 10-25 - android 4.1.1... is this correct? I want to make sure that I will be able to get Verizon's ota updates after this. Thanks in advance.
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
- 12-17-2012, 02:33 AM #2
- 12-18-2012, 01:07 AM #3
- 916 Posts
Re: Thinking of unrooting
Simply Odin back to stock unrooted. Bada bing bada boom.
Galaxy S3 - Thanks Appreciated!
- By Wildo6882 in forum Android AppsReplies: 6Last Post: 04-05-2011, 12:51 PM
- By DROIDFREAK in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 40Last Post: 11-10-2009, 02:39 PM
- By klynn in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 3Last Post: 11-04-2009, 11:47 AM
- By ddarvish#IM in forum BlackBerryReplies: 9Last Post: 10-27-2009, 01:09 AM
- By Adrenaline#IM in forum HTC HeroReplies: 6Last Post: 09-25-2009, 12:32 PM