- 01-09-2013, 09:10 PM #2
- 1 Posts
Re: How to remove annoying prompt when turning mobile data OFF?
Did you ever figure out a way to resolve this??
I just did a factory reset of my galaxy s3 and now I'm getting the same issue with that prompt. it only happens when i use the notification widget to turn off mobile data. verizon and samsung were no help.
- 01-10-2013, 07:20 PM #3
- 01-11-2013, 11:51 AM #4
- 01-19-2013, 07:55 AM #5
- By dalvik in forum Samsung Galaxy S II SkyrocketReplies: 9Last Post: 01-08-2012, 03:24 PM
- By quailallstar in forum T-Mobile Optimus TReplies: 3Last Post: 05-21-2011, 10:06 AM
- By Smokexz in forum T-Mobile Nexus SReplies: 5Last Post: 05-02-2011, 06:03 PM
- By Jerry Hildenbrand in forum Software Development and HackingReplies: 14Last Post: 01-31-2010, 02:14 AM
- By markyo2009 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 11-24-2009, 09:26 PM