Going from CleanRom 3.0 to Jellybean
Hey guys, I haven't been on here for a while because I have had no problems with Clean Rom 3.0 and was waiting for Jellybean to surface. Now that it has and there are plenty of ROMs to choose from, I think I have found the one I want (but am also open to suggestions): ★ROM★ The Executioner 2★ JB 4.1.1 K3★12/18/12★THE NEXT BIG THING IS HERE - xda-developers
Anyways, curious if there is anything special I need to do? I did the unlock bootloader and downloaded recovery and am rooted of course, is there anything out of the ordinary I need to do going from this Clean Rom 3.0 to the JB ROMs besides putting them on the SD card and wiping/flashing?
Thanks everyone - and if anyone has input/suggestions, I would appreciate it.
- 12-19-2012, 04:07 AM #2
- 912 Posts
Re: Going from CleanRom 3.0 to Jellybean
Nope. As long as you're unlocked and wipe your data, cache, and dalvik cash you're good to go.
Remember, backup beforehand
Galaxy S3 - Thanks Appreciated!
- 12-19-2012, 12:30 PM #3
- 12-20-2012, 09:41 AM #5
- By lister#AC in forum Epic 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 03-24-2011, 06:16 PM
- By bjustice in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 14Last Post: 12-15-2010, 11:11 PM
- By green in forum Motorola X Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 11-20-2010, 09:54 PM
- By tlane01 in forum Motorola X Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 8Last Post: 09-27-2010, 04:14 PM
- By android my central in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 09-06-2010, 11:02 PM