- 2 Posts
Can't make or receive calls after flashing CM10.1
I have been flashing Samsung phones since I got a Fascinate about two years ago. Never had a problem until now. I got bored with my S3 and flashed to Galaxy Mod rom. I liked it and used it for about two weeks. When CM10.1 came out I had to try it. Flashed it and my phone wouldn't boot past the LTE screen. Flashed it again and it booted but now I can't make or receive calls. It says Mobile Network not available when I attempt a call. I can receive texts but not send them. Data works fine. I flashed back to stock and tried some different radios. No luck. I'm gonna send it to Samsung but I hoped some of you may have some ideas. Thanks.
- 01-03-2013, 12:31 PM #2
- 01-03-2013, 04:21 PM #3
- 2 Posts
Re: Can't make or receive calls after flashing CM10.1
Jlibis - In the Network Mode screen I have three options. Global, LTE/CDMA, and GSM/UMTS. I believe the Verizon rep had me switch them already. Trying again didn't change anything.
Thanks for the suggestions guys.
- 01-04-2013, 08:41 AM #5
- 373 Posts
- CM10 M1
- By dethomas in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 5Last Post: 04-20-2014, 06:20 AM
- By DisplacedMic in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 7Last Post: 09-03-2012, 07:34 AM
- By wapz in forum Virgin Mobile Optimus VReplies: 2Last Post: 06-30-2012, 02:53 PM
- By jerrykun in forum Virgin Mobile Optimus VReplies: 2Last Post: 04-19-2012, 10:18 AM
- By jpaneto in forum Thunderbolt Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 12-27-2011, 01:19 PM