Can't make or receive calls after flashing CM10.1

lorenhoward

Sep 18, 2010
Visit site
I have been flashing Samsung phones since I got a Fascinate about two years ago. Never had a problem until now. I got bored with my S3 and flashed to Galaxy Mod rom. I liked it and used it for about two weeks. When CM10.1 came out I had to try it. Flashed it and my phone wouldn't boot past the LTE screen. Flashed it again and it booted but now I can't make or receive calls. It says Mobile Network not available when I attempt a call. I can receive texts but not send them. Data works fine. I flashed back to stock and tried some different radios. No luck. I'm gonna send it to Samsung but I hoped some of you may have some ideas. Thanks.

CypherMax

Oct 20, 2010
Visit site
Sounds like you lost your IMEI. Did you back it prior to flashing?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

jlibis

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
Try switching from lte to CDMA then back to lte. Make sure your Sim mode isn't on nv

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

lorenhoward

Sep 18, 2010
Visit site
Sounds like you lost your IMEI. Did you back it prior to flashing?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

I can still view my IMEI from the About screen in settings. Is that what you mean?

Jlibis - In the Network Mode screen I have three options. Global, LTE/CDMA, and GSM/UMTS. I believe the Verizon rep had me switch them already. Trying again didn't change anything.

Thanks for the suggestions guys.

jlibis

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
I can still view my IMEI from the About screen in settings. Is that what you mean?

Jlibis - In the Network Mode screen I have three options. Global, LTE/CDMA, and GSM/UMTS. I believe the Verizon rep had me switch them already. Trying again didn't change anything.

Thanks for the suggestions guys.

Switch your Sim option off of NV onto the other option... Can't remember what it is exactly and then reboot. It worked for me.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante