- 01-10-2013, 03:20 AM #3
- 373 Posts
- CM10 M1
Probably a decent possibility via a ROM...doubtful otherwise...it will be released on new devices coming out. I think ubunto might kill WP8 I'd they go about it right and spread like android. It is some much more intuitive, the only thing its lacking is the learning curve to figure it out IMO. I'm going to stick with android but that's me.
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums
- 01-12-2013, 02:38 PM #5
They'll have to knock some of the bugs out of it before we'll want to use it. I'd really like to give it a spin soon, looks way cool. It would be perfect if you could run Android apps on it.
- 01-12-2013, 08:37 PM #6
- 916 Posts
I was under the impression it was already somewhat bootable, and given Ubuntu is open source I'd almost guarantee we'll see a dedicated GSIII build soon, dual-bootable at that.
Galaxy S3 - Thanks Appreciated!
- By Jerry Hildenbrand in forum Software Development and HackingReplies: 40Last Post: 03-31-2011, 10:16 AM
- By Gitykins in forum Verizon Fascinate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 10-13-2010, 07:21 PM
- By ohlucency in forum Verizon Fascinate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 09-21-2010, 01:27 AM
- By dougeetx in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 0Last Post: 07-06-2010, 11:04 PM
- By woahboi in forum Wallpapers, Ringtones, and ThemesReplies: 2Last Post: 02-18-2010, 11:57 PM