- 6 Posts
Rooted, can't change screenlock PIN
I rooted my Verizon GS3 with Jellybean last night. All went well but now I can not successfully change my Lock Screen PIN or set it to Swipe (no security) When I make any change it is accepted and I can lock the screen and my new PIN works. Then when I reboot the phone it changes back to the old PIN. When I change it to Swipe it will be on my old PIN after reboot. Also it doesn't always happen on the first reboot. I've been playing with it for a while and sometimes It reverts back to the old PIN after the second reboot.
Any help greatly appreciated.
- 6 Posts
Re: Rooted, can't change screenlock PIN
Upatee - I thought I had resovled this problem by setting the screenlock to none, then reboot, and then entering a new PIN. It seemed to work for about 3 days now it has reverted back to the old PIN.
This is unusal since I have rebooted the phone several times over the last 3 days and it didn't change till today
Any Ideas on how to resolve this?
- By rick707 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 9Last Post: 03-06-2012, 03:09 PM
- By mikearoni in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 11Last Post: 09-04-2011, 12:18 AM
- By DrDiff in forum Motorola X Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 02-18-2011, 09:23 PM
- By laraiza in forum HTC Hero Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 04-12-2010, 01:41 AM
- By matrix2004 in forum Motorola Droid Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 18Last Post: 02-23-2010, 08:17 PM