Best AOSP rom?
Hey all, long time AC member here since my good ol' Droid X.
Anyway, I just bought a GS3 after having a Galaxy Nexus since launch. I'm really hoping to find a pure stock 4.2 ROM for the GS3, I loved my Nexus and I'm sure I'll go back to it from time to time, but I need the better battery life of the GS3.
Any recommendations on which rom to go with to get the pure stock feel of my Nexus back? I know a lot of AOSP roms for non nexus phones can have non working GPS, camera, etc. I'd like to have all or most of those things working. Thanks all!
- 01-17-2013, 09:25 AM #2
- 133 Posts
Re: Best AOSP rom?
Here's a list of links to downloadable ROMs and other items. I havne't yet seen a 4.2 rom that's stable enough for my taste.
[Guide] Verizon Galaxy S3 Downloads List - xda-developers
- By meany105 in forum Motorola Droid X2 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 11-12-2011, 03:25 PM
- By needsmoar in forum Google Nexus One Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 02-06-2011, 04:07 PM
- By Upstreammiami in forum Incredible Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 01-26-2011, 06:45 AM
- By digix in forum Software Development and HackingReplies: 1Last Post: 06-18-2010, 07:50 PM
- By eregitano in forum Motorola Droid Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 29Last Post: 02-24-2010, 12:14 PM