- 13 Posts
Rooting my nerves....
I've got a week old Verizon S3 SCH-i535 running VRBLK3 (which I bought immediately before the S4 announcement, DOH!) and my annoyance with the lack of customability and poor battery life has led me to consider rooting. I've been reading through a lot of posts and articles and it seems like the thing to do, but of course, I don't want to void my warranty should the hardware break or something, so I want to make sure I use the best/easiest method and have a clear, easy backup plan. Can anyone recommend which post/method would be the best bet for a neophyte like me?
- 01-25-2013, 09:12 PM #2
- 523 Posts
Re: Rooting my nerves....
Here's one: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2046439
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums
- By REC0GN1ZE in forum Motorola Droid Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 7Last Post: 08-03-2010, 08:44 AM
- By kehanra99 in forum HTC Hero Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 20Last Post: 06-19-2010, 10:14 PM
- By dharma89 in forum T-Mobile myTouch 3GReplies: 1Last Post: 01-17-2010, 11:55 PM
- By Sooks in forum Motorola Droid Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 12-18-2009, 02:05 AM
- By VoLoDaR1 in forum HTC Hero Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 12-17-2009, 08:34 AM