- 69 Posts
Liquid smooth 4.2.2 not showing SD card ???????
Just installed liquid smooth from 4.2.2 stable. Everything seems to be working good. Shut phone down last night and this morning tried to use
Camera keep getting message on screen insert an SD card before using the camera. Anyone out there have any suggestions, need help and thanks in advance.
- 03-24-2013, 09:18 PM #2
Re: Liquid smooth 4.2.2 not showing SD card ???????
Do you have an External SD Card inserted? The times I tried Cyanogenmod and Carbon ROMs I received messages that either the card needs to be formatted or is corrupt. Don't know if its because the card was previously used with TouchWiz, or if there are/were issues with the card per the reports of External SD Card issues in the S3.
If I remember correctly, I used the Internal Card due to the issues noted.
- 03-26-2013, 02:23 PM #3
- 03-26-2013, 08:45 PM #4
- By RJV3 in forum Thunderbolt Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 07-13-2012, 07:49 PM
- By taylormah in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 6Last Post: 09-20-2011, 06:57 PM
- By Hardcase in forum Motorola Droid 2Replies: 6Last Post: 05-22-2011, 11:45 PM
- By dukebball717 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 08-13-2010, 07:35 PM
- By dlove119 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 1Last Post: 05-05-2010, 12:39 AM