Multi Window manager on clean rom 7

CypherMax

Oct 20, 2010
Visit site
So I flashed clean rom seven the other day and it's great. I see that the Samsung multi Window manager app comes pre installed. When I open it it says I have to install a flashbar service patch. So I select Galaxy S3 but in the next Window it doesn't have the SCH-I535 on the list of variants. Most other variants of the S3 and a synergy rom option are there. Has anyone run into this and figured out which one to select? Or does this app just not support the Verizon S3 yet. Thanks.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using AC Forums mobile app

sfobrien

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
So I flashed clean rom seven the other day and it's great. I see that the Samsung multi Window manager app comes pre installed. When I open it it says I have to install a flashbar service patch. So I select Galaxy S3 but in the next Window it doesn't have the SCH-I535 on the list of variants. Most other variants of the S3 and a synergy rom option are there. Has anyone run into this and figured out which one to select? Or does this app just not support the Verizon S3 yet. Thanks.

Doesn't really matter which one just check one and go.

CypherMax

Oct 20, 2010
Visit site
Actually, all apps are working on multi Window now without installing the patch.
I'll just leave it for now since it's working fine.

MrDoh

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, I figured my phone not being listed in the patch list means that the patch isn't needed *smile*. Just went ahead and used the multiwindow manager, and it just works.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21