What Kernels go good with LiquidSmooth Rom

borgey401

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
Try leankernel... Its very 'snappy' and has a lot of unseeded things stripped out of the kernel. My best advice to you is just make a backup of your current ROM and flash all the kernels that catch your eye. That's pretty much the only way you'll find out what is best for your device. What works well on ones device could work awful on the next.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 4

borgey401

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
Try leankernel... Its very 'snappy' and has a lot of uneeded things stripped out of the kernel. My best advice to you is just make a backup of your current ROM and flash all the kernels that catch your eye. That's pretty much the only way you'll find out what is best for your device. What works well on ones device could work awful on the next.

junowatitis15

Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Try leankernel... Its very 'snappy' and has a lot of unseeded things stripped out of the kernel. My best advice to you is just make a backup of your current ROM and flash all the kernels that catch your eye. That's pretty much the only way you'll find out what is best for your device. What works well on ones device could work awful on the next.

yea but isn't leankernel only for 4.1.2?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781