- 12-17-2013, 08:59 PM #2
- 6,766 Posts
Re: Removing bloat
I posted a list of all of the stuff that I disabled on a non-rooted phone; there's another dozen-or-so that you could disable/freeze on a rooted phone.
Frankly, it all added up to less than 1GB so if that's your only concern it's not really worth the bother.
Edit: and of course, always read the stickies [GUIDE]Freezing GS3 Bloat with Titanium Backup!
[GUIDE]Freezing GS3 Bloat with Titanium Backup!
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM 10.2 using Tapatalk 4
- By Eclipse2K in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 6Last Post: 08-15-2015, 06:46 AM
- By karqren in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 12-22-2013, 10:57 PM
- By Drew Clark in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 13Last Post: 12-16-2013, 05:11 PM
- By androidosx in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 11Last Post: 12-14-2013, 09:44 AM
- By mwrmt in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 12-10-2013, 01:43 PM