When my phone turns on it states "System software not authorized by Verizon Wireless has been found

Geezythetrurh

Oct 13, 2016
Visit site
Re: When my phone turns on it states "System software not authorized by Verizon Wireless has been fo

So I had the same issue and tried to tap buttons a couple time like someone above suggest but that did nothing. I simply pushed volume down, home and power at the same time. Then it asked a question and I chose to cancel, then it restarted and I hit volume down 2 times at the unlocked screen. I don't think the last step is necessary.....but thats what I did.

This is the right way. I did the same method as this.

Rom-er

Jan 31, 2014
Visit site
Re: When my phone turns on it states "System software not authorized by Verizon Wireless has been fo

I am having the same issue, but when the warning sign and "not authorized" message pops up and when i press the power button, the screen goes black, and the phone vibrates every couple of seconds. how can i get back to when my phone was still on? please help, i know nothing about phones...
Flash the newest firmware for your device via Odin on PC if you have samsung, SPflashtool if you have an MTK device or Fastboot for most other devices.

jake_al_TR

Nov 12, 2016
Visit site

thank you so much... now my phone work again

elijah gutierrez

Nov 30, 2016
Visit site

So I had the same issue and tried to tap buttons a couple time like someone above suggest but that did nothing. I simply pushed volume down, home and power at the same time. Then it asked a question and I chose to cancel, then it restarted and I hit volume down 2 times at the unlocked screen. I don't think the last step is necessary.....but thats what I did.
Thanks for the help it worked fine