- 01-28-2014, 09:15 PM #2
- 01-28-2014, 09:41 PM #4
- 01-28-2014, 10:20 PM #6
- 01-29-2014, 01:50 AM #7
- 6,946 Posts
Re: Rooted and now having trouble flashing VZW roms??
d2spr indicates that it's a Sprint phone. Shut it down and pull the battery and you should find the Model number there - doesn't sound like it's an SCH-i535.
If it's a Sprint phone the world isn't over - you can still flash ROMs, you'll just have to find the correct ones for that carrier.
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk Pro
- By cmcfarland in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 21Last Post: 11-21-2016, 03:43 PM
- By o2bnclemson in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 02-20-2014, 08:45 AM
- By Carmelo Atienza in forum Samsung Galaxy NoteReplies: 10Last Post: 01-31-2014, 11:27 AM
- By dpham00 in forum VerizonReplies: 6Last Post: 01-29-2014, 07:28 PM
- By mchi5 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 21Last Post: 01-29-2014, 04:45 PM