- 1 Posts
Locked Bootloader on Verizon 4.3?
My Galaxy S3 SCH- i535 is rooted and I would like to install a custom ROM onto the device. I am currently running Android 4.3, is there any way I unlock the bootloader to flash a custom ROM like CM? I hate the 4.3 OTA update that Verizon pushed to my phone.
- 02-10-2014, 10:05 PM #2
- 6,942 Posts
Re: Locked Bootloader on Verizon 4.3?
You can take a look at Safestrap http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2605648 - I'm not sure what ROMs it allows you to load.
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk Pro
- By pch1000 in forum VerizonReplies: 18Last Post: 02-27-2014, 11:02 AM
- By thegame161 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 02-12-2014, 09:41 PM
- By Chris Kelly4 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 02-11-2014, 05:18 PM
- By mjanes19 in forum LG G2Replies: 1Last Post: 02-10-2014, 05:34 PM
- By dpham00 in forum VerizonReplies: 0Last Post: 02-10-2014, 03:14 PM