So I installed SafeStrap and now I'm trying to install CM but when I'm flashing the .zip file I get an error saying that the MD5 file couldn't be verified and so it is skipped. At the end it says the install was successful but when I try rebooting, the screen turns dark and nothing happens. Any ideas?
Posted via Android Central Appthe panda has spoken
- 04-08-2014, 03:45 PM #3
- 6,299 Posts
Re: Safe Strap CM installation
Which version of CM are you flashing? I thought Safestrap had very limited support for the types of ROMs that you could flash.
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk
- 04-30-2014, 12:43 AM #4
- By ryganides in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 16Last Post: 05-18-2015, 05:14 PM
- By kornbred3000 in forum Nexus 4 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 03-30-2014, 10:53 PM
- By mspreng in forum HTC One M7Replies: 1Last Post: 03-30-2014, 06:30 PM
- By Madalin George in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 03-30-2014, 05:22 AM
- By ahawkua in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 23Last Post: 03-29-2014, 10:35 PM