Newbie with S3 4.3 Rooted Question
I rooted my phone some time ago (just because i wanted to see what everyone was talking about).
I have a Verizon SCH-1535, 4.3. The kernel version says 3.0.31 and the build says JSS15J.1535VRUCNC1
Can I get the kitkat update?
If so, can someone give me very specific instructions and help me find the correct ROM to get?
- 05-20-2014, 10:20 AM #2
- 6,529 Posts
Re: Newbie with S3 4.3 Rooted Question
Welcome to the forums!
With NC1 you currently have the latest firmware available for the Verizon variant of the S3. If/when they release a KitKat build you'll be able to download it (although you may have to unroot first).
Check back next month to see if there's any news on that front.
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk
- By wasapp in forum OnePlus OneReplies: 6Last Post: 06-15-2014, 11:29 AM
- By bassplayrguy in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 38Last Post: 05-22-2014, 04:21 PM
- By jlgraham in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 7Last Post: 05-21-2014, 07:09 PM
- By rlamark in forum Droid RAZR MReplies: 1Last Post: 05-19-2014, 02:39 PM
- By nkellams1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 05-19-2014, 02:29 PM