- 1 Posts
Options for users who downloaded the recent OTA update?
Hey there. I just bought a used S3 which, sadly, has the most recent OTA update from a few weeks ago. I have a few questions:
1. Is it true that I am limited to TouchWiz ROMs using safestrap?
2. How does safestrap differ from other bootloader options? Will I notice decreased performance over the standard rooting options? I have read that I would essentially be booting into a ROM from a partition... Does that mean I'd been into my Samsung ROM, and then manually boot into a partition?
3. What are my options for TouchWiz ROMs? I've only used CyanogenMod ROMs on past Android devices.
Any insight would be super awesome. Thanks!
- 06-02-2014, 06:30 PM #2
- 12 Posts
Re: Options for users who downloaded the recent OTA update?
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=50448953......... Check here
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
- By Bandon1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 8Last Post: 08-24-2014, 07:38 AM
- By AlphaScorpii in forum Cases, Skins and Screen ProtectorsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-12-2014, 11:59 AM
- By AlphaScorpii in forum Sony Xperia Z1 CompactReplies: 1Last Post: 06-06-2014, 05:54 AM
- By TXZach in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 8Last Post: 06-03-2014, 04:15 PM
- By srfoot in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 06-02-2014, 06:20 PM