- 07-26-2014, 02:06 PM #2
- 6,973 Posts
Re: Blank APN
Welcome to the forums!
Perhaps if you started at the beginning?
Is this phone new or used?
What did you do to get it in a state where there's no APN?
What version firmware? Is it the stock firmware, or has it been rooted?
Have you tried taking it in to a local Verizon company store?
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk
- By j1787 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 2Last Post: 12-11-2014, 12:29 PM
- By glekasg in forum LG Optimus GReplies: 2Last Post: 08-27-2014, 12:23 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-24-2014, 10:05 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-22-2014, 05:48 PM
- By nor18cal in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 07-22-2014, 04:18 PM