KK 4.4 and "Can't connect to Camera"
I've been trying everything possible to get my camera working on my Verizon Galaxy S3. When I flashed CyanogenMod 11, RC M9, the camera stopped working from every app that uses it. The built-in camera app (tried both aokp and the one from gapps) fail with "Can't connect to camera". Instagram and Facebook crash when i try to take a photo.
1. Format External SD card with ROM manager, format Internal storage, cache, dalvik, /data
1a. Re-install CM 11 M9 which i think was Android 4.4.4. Also tried:
1b. Re-install CM 11 M8 which i think was Android 4.4.3
2. Format /data and /cache and install LiquidSmooth 3.2
3. Tried gapps from goo.im
4. Tried "PA Gapps" from xda-forums: [GAPPS][4.4.x] OFFICIAL Up-to-Date PA-GOOGLE… | Paranoid Android | XDA Forum
All things end up with the same ****ty error!
Does anyone know might be wrong or what else to try? Many thanks in advance!?! My upgrade isn't until November and it'd be really nice to have a camera phone again.
- 09-03-2014, 10:38 PM #2
- 07-16-2015, 09:42 PM #3
- By LuvMusic in forum Sony Xperia Z1sReplies: 19Last Post: 04-17-2016, 05:51 AM
- By radgatt in forum Sony Xperia Z3Replies: 17Last Post: 09-23-2014, 07:45 AM
- By olliegrl in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 2Last Post: 09-06-2014, 12:42 PM
- By AZgl1500 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 9Last Post: 09-04-2014, 08:21 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-04-2014, 12:00 AM