Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
Like Tree15Likes

Default Re: [GUIDE] Restore Back to Clean Factory Stock

Hello,
    Somebody help me please,
    after restoring stock ROM can i get updates via Kies or not?
    my SGS3 hadn't Farsi language and i installed a regional Rom Due my country and now i can't get updates via Kies!
    by this method can i get Kies Updates or not?

Thank you.

Default Re: [GUIDE] Restore Back to Clean Factory Stock UPDATE 10/23

Thanks alot bro. you saved me some money. i sent you donation!

Thank you so much! My dad would've killed me if I was bricked lol.

Dear Sir,
    please help
    i have samsung Galaxsy s3 - rooted, after i did the root i hate this because it stop updating using the phone system update or the kies ( the devise is no longer supporting update ) , so i downloaded your files and i tried to get it back to the factory status,
    at step one the processes finished but i didnt got the pass green sign .. so i had to restart the phone so i heve the phone same as it was without updating.... please help me

Hi, i have same problem with my Galaxy Note N7000 after rooted my note 2 days ago. Can i use same method to restore my phone or any other method just for Note N7000?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSorrow View Post
    1. Just wondering... why are these files half the size of the ROMs I find on the samsung-updates page?

2. The Kernel URL and ROM url needs updating... links won't work. Need to find a kernel and ROM combo that works desperately. Thanks.

The first two links are not working... Can you please help?

bump.. i need the first 2 files as well. any help anyone?

the link for the kernel is down please post it again and do i need to use a different kernel for my samsung galaxy s duos or not please reply

- - - Updated - - -

the link for the kernel is down please post it again and do i need to use a different kernel for my samsung galaxy s duos or not please reply

- - - Updated - - -

hi I upgraded mi s3 gt-i9300 (free from carrier) to android 4.2.1 but it's full of bugs and I want to downgrade, will this work?

Hey so does it matter which order I do the unlocking of the bootloader, loading the original recovery and following the guide to get back to stock?

Hi all. I root my Verizon s3 and used Rom manager to use cm10 mod. now my phone Goes into Cyanogen Mod boot mode. Then it says Unfortunately the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped. then i hiy ok and it says unfortunatly set up wizard has stopped.. please help

Every time i get to loading the stock firmware back to the phone odin says fail.

Quote Originally Posted by bray2250 View Post
    Every time i get to loading the stock firmware back to the phone odin says fail.
    did you unzip the file first and extract the tar.md5 file? if you go to section 5 here: [GUIDE][VZW Edition]How to root your Galaxy S3 & More!(ROMs/CWM/Stock) - xda-developers you can grab the latest stock rom and try and see if that works instead.

ROM
    Stock rooted

I'd like to return to stock to download the 4.3 OTA update but the links for the first two items don't allow me to download. Just click and nothing. Help?
    You know, I've never met anyone like you before. Usually when I meet someone new I feel awkward and shy. But with you it's different.

Quote Originally Posted by eibbed0001 View Post
    I'd like to return to stock to download the 4.3 OTA update but the links for the first two items don't allow me to download. Just click and nothing. Help?
    I think http://samsung-updates.com/latest-firmware/ is having some file-hosting problems.

You can try http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/ instead - just put your model number (SCH-i535) into the Search box and it'll return the 4.1.2 (MF1) result. (Note: you'll have to register in order to be able to download.)

Once you have the downloaded zip file just extract the contents and then use Odin to flash it. This should return you to stock un-rooted, after which you can accept the OTA. Be aware that once you accept 4.3 you can still root the phone, but loading other ROMs is strictly verboten, as is downgrading to a previous version.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk Pro
    Thanked by:

ROM
    Stock rooted

*Sigh*
    From SamMobile:

"DOWNLOAD: Hotfile has been shudown. A download link to Terafile.co will be presented as soon as the firmware is uploaded. We are busy uploading all files to the new host. We apologize for the inconvenience."
    You know, I've never met anyone like you before. Usually when I meet someone new I feel awkward and shy. But with you it's different.

ROM
    Stock rooted

I finally found a stock ROM at StockRoms.net. Flashed it and am now running the upgrade.

Quote Originally Posted by GSDer View Post
    I think Latest Firmwares | Samsung Updates is having some file-hosting problems.

You can try Firmwares | SamMobile instead - just put your model number (SCH-i535) into the Search box and it'll return the 4.1.2 (MF1) result. (Note: you'll have to register in order to be able to download.)

Once you have the downloaded zip file just extract the contents and then use Odin to flash it. This should return you to stock un-rooted, after which you can accept the OTA. Be aware that once you accept 4.3 you can still root the phone, but loading other ROMs is strictly verboten, as is downgrading to a previous version.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk Pro

Quote Originally Posted by eibbed0001 View Post
    *Sigh* From SamMobile:
    That's very strange, since I downloaded the 4.1.2 MF1 firmware that I'm now running about a week ago. Oh well, you found what you were looking for. Good luck with 4.3.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345