[GUIDE] Restore Back to Clean Factory Stock UPDATE 10/23

ehsanonline

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
Re: [GUIDE] Restore Back to Clean Factory Stock

Hello,
Somebody help me please,
after restoring stock ROM can i get updates via Kies or not?
my SGS3 hadn't Farsi language and i installed a regional Rom Due my country and now i can't get updates via Kies!
by this method can i get Kies Updates or not?

Thank you.

sherifouad

Dec 24, 2012
Visit site

Dear Sir,
please help
i have samsung Galaxsy s3 - rooted, after i did the root i hate this because it stop updating using the phone system update or the kies ( the devise is no longer supporting update ) , so i downloaded your files and i tried to get it back to the factory status,
at step one the processes finished but i didnt got the pass green sign .. so i had to restart the phone so i heve the phone same as it was without updating.... please help me

Moolcb

Feb 13, 2013
Visit site

Hi, i have same problem with my Galaxy Note N7000 after rooted my note 2 days ago. Can i use same method to restore my phone or any other method just for Note N7000?

eidee

Mar 12, 2013
Visit site

Ahmed Kalam

Mar 12, 2013
Visit site

the link for the kernel is down please post it again and do i need to use a different kernel for my samsung galaxy s duos or not please reply

- - - Updated - - -

the link for the kernel is down please post it again and do i need to use a different kernel for my samsung galaxy s duos or not please reply

- - - Updated - - -

felipeplorutti

May 4, 2013
Visit site

hi I upgraded mi s3 gt-i9300 (free from carrier) to android 4.2.1 but it's full of bugs and I want to downgrade, will this work?

godsidekurt

May 17, 2010
Visit site

Hey so does it matter which order I do the unlocking of the bootloader, loading the original recovery and following the guide to get back to stock?

ohyaknow76

Jun 4, 2013
Visit site

Hi all. I root my Verizon s3 and used Rom manager to use cm10 mod. now my phone Goes into Cyanogen Mod boot mode. Then it says Unfortunately the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped. then i hiy ok and it says unfortunatly set up wizard has stopped.. please help

eibbed0001

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
I'd like to return to stock to download the 4.3 OTA update but the links for the first two items don't allow me to download. Just click and nothing. Help?

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I'd like to return to stock to download the 4.3 OTA update but the links for the first two items don't allow me to download. Just click and nothing. Help?
I think http://samsung-updates.com/latest-firmware/ is having some file-hosting problems.

You can try http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/ instead - just put your model number (SCH-i535) into the Search box and it'll return the 4.1.2 (MF1) result. (Note: you'll have to register in order to be able to download.)

Once you have the downloaded zip file just extract the contents and then use Odin to flash it. This should return you to stock un-rooted, after which you can accept the OTA. Be aware that once you accept 4.3 you can still root the phone, but loading other ROMs is strictly verboten, as is downgrading to a previous version.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk Pro

eibbed0001

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
*Sigh*
From SamMobile:

"DOWNLOAD: Hotfile has been shudown. A download link to Terafile.co will be presented as soon as the firmware is uploaded. We are busy uploading all files to the new host. We apologize for the inconvenience."

eibbed0001

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
I finally found a stock ROM at StockRoms.net. Flashed it and am now running the upgrade.

I think Latest Firmwares | Samsung Updates is having some file-hosting problems.

You can try Firmwares | SamMobile instead - just put your model number (SCH-i535) into the Search box and it'll return the 4.1.2 (MF1) result. (Note: you'll have to register in order to be able to download.)

Once you have the downloaded zip file just extract the contents and then use Odin to flash it. This should return you to stock un-rooted, after which you can accept the OTA. Be aware that once you accept 4.3 you can still root the phone, but loading other ROMs is strictly verboten, as is downgrading to a previous version.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk Pro

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
*Sigh* From SamMobile:
That's very strange, since I downloaded the 4.1.2 MF1 firmware that I'm now running about a week ago. Oh well, you found what you were looking for. Good luck with 4.3.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roshanchoudhary