Best ROM

alix8821

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
I flashed this last night. Leaps and bounds better than 1.4! 1.7 should be up tonight :D

Sent from my Synergized Samsung Galaxy S3 using Android Central Forums

1.7 already?!? Yu sure?? Cause Synergy is by Far the best ROM as of now... If Liquid ever comes over like they once said they would, all bets are off...

Srambo217

Dec 12, 2010
Visit site
1.7 already?!? Yu sure?? Cause Synergy is by Far the best ROM as of now... If Liquid ever comes over like they once said they would, all bets are off...

That's the buzz in the thread.

Sent from my Synergized Samsung Galaxy SIII using Android Central Forums

asmallchild

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
And now switched to synergy

I like Bean's interface more (closer to stock) and I even feel it runs smoother

But I do agree synergy is more stable

Srambo217

Dec 12, 2010
Visit site
How is your battery on synergy?

Mine has been fairly unimpressive this far but I'll give it over the weekend to settle in

I actually restored my stock backup this morning. There's theories that it's caused by restoring apps/settings with TiBU.

It's suggested that after flashing you let your device relax for about 20 minutes untouched, than redownload your apps (not recover them).

Seems like this drain is reflected on my backup, it's steadily draining. Than again I played with my phone quite a bit this morning. I might just Odin (again) to clean stock rooted (again).

Sent from my rooted/modded/stock Samsung Galaxy SIII using Android Central Forums

Reactions: Biscuit1001011

asmallchild

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
I actually restored my stock backup this morning. There's theories that it's caused by restoring apps/settings with TiBU.

It's suggested that after flashing you let your device relax for about 20 minutes untouched, than redownload your apps (not recover them).

Seems like this drain is reflected on my backup, it's steadily draining. Than again I played with my phone quite a bit this morning. I might just Odin (again) to clean stock rooted (again).

Sent from my rooted/modded/stock Samsung Galaxy S3 using Android Central Forums

I saw the same thread

The people at XDA are really unpleasant, it's a shame they have more info over there

I did exactly as you said, re-wiped, re-flashed, but instead of using Tibu, I used the app2zip recommendation over at XDA and it seems to have done the trick!

Battery life is better than my original flash of Synergy (although my battery wasn't quite as bad as what others were reporting in the thread)

xesso

Feb 11, 2010
Visit site
if I flash a new ROM how do I keep my google wallet info? Would I have to call the customer service? I just loaded my prepaid card and don't wanna lose my money?

sparesr4sissies

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Excuse me if this is a stupid question but are any stable Jelly Bean ROMs available for the S3 yet?

It depends on what you consider stable. Some people are using CM10 as their daily driver and are happy with it, while others are reporting random reboots and other issues.

SAHARAT

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Dudes, check outside CleanROM. Just flashed it and it's amazing!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

I'm running CleanROM 2.0 coupled with the CleanKERNEL 1.0 and I LOVE IT so far!... Seems very stable, battery life is great, signal strength is good, CPU Overclockable (YMMV) to 1.89 GHZ/Underclockable (YMMV) to 192MHZ, and it's a totaly trustworthy daily driver... I 100% recommend..

craigrn16

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
Is there a way to get the google now app on this phone? I have clean rom, its pretty stable and don't want to go to cm10 just to have google now.

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Not being a jerk, I am at work, but if you Google it there is a way to get Google now on any phone out there on the interwebs

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa