Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Cyber Warrior
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Any ROMS out yet?

Have my S3 coming tomorrow. Any good ROMS out yet? Any word on CM9? I"m running that now and it's rock solid for me and I really like the built in tethering.
    Robots Will Kill

Global Posts
    11,964 Global Posts

Default Re: Any ROMS out yet?

Yes and Yes
    Best ROM
    BostonBeats88 likes this.

Global Posts
    419 Global Posts

Default Re: Any ROMS out yet?

One thing you'll need to watch for is newer roms that make use of the new bootloader unlock as opposed to the roms out now that make use of kexec. You'll want to both unlock and root to get the newest and best roms. The bootloader unlock is brand new so roms that make use of it should start appearing at any time and will be the way to go at this time.
    R

If I have offered any information to help you or of interest to you please hit the "Thanks" button.
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    11,760 Global Posts
    ROM
    GS3: CleanROM / N4: AOKP

One of the unofficial CM10 builds works with the unlocked bootloader. I flashed it last night and running fine so far. We should be seeing a lot more ROM and kernel support on the Verizon SGSIII now that we have an unlocked bootloader. Looking forward to it.

Sent from my SGSIII

Quote Originally Posted by NotJustAPhone View Post
    One of the unofficial CM10 builds works with the unlocked bootloader. I flashed it last night and running fine so far. We should be seeing a lot more ROM and kernel support on the Verizon SGSIII now that we have an unlocked bootloader. Looking forward to it.

Sent from my SGSIII
    Hey, first time flasher. Can you tell me (or point me in the direction) of what bugs exist on 10 so far? I am thinking about flashing, but I want to make sure everything is going to work first.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums