[ROM] Official CM10 Nightlies on your GS3!

gregurbo1

Sep 27, 2012
Visit site
You have the circle mod on cm10?...you just flash the zip?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

Its in the settings, system settings. Its been in the ROM since after, well I found it on build 11-03.
Edit ....settings,system, status bar,battery
Sent from my SCH-I535 running CM10 :)

jlibis

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
Its in the settings, system settings. Its been in the ROM since after, well I found it on build 11-03.
Edit ....settings,system, status bar,battery

Oh OK I haven't ran a build after m2

gregurbo1

Sep 27, 2012
Visit site
I found a cool app in the play store that just came out few days ago if your interested. Its called(Android Control Panel), its pretty cool check it out. Goes nice with cm10.

jlibis

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
The auto correct for keyboard is not working for GS3 Verizon. Im on the newest stable CM10. any one else having this issue?

Go to setting>language and input> pick the keyboard...hide suggestions then go back and click always show and it worked for me. So basically turn it on and off

jlibis

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
This is the fastest ROM I've run yet out of all the builds you can really tell

lou1210

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
Just downloaded cm10.0.0. Change log says its the first one for this device. How old is it? Is it the M3?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

jlibis

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
Just downloaded cm10.0.0. Change log says its the first one for this device. How old is it? Is it the M3?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

It came out this morning idk if it is considered m3 or not. This is the first labeled stable build. I thought the last two milestone builds were plenty stable though

jlibis

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
It came out this morning idk if it is considered m3 or not. This is the first labeled stable build. I thought the last two milestone builds were plenty stable though

I read that this is not M3 but this will be in place of M3 for this month being that the build is stable and all.

jlibis

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
I downloaded a GAPPS package for 4.2 which includes photosphere and gesture typing. Pretty cool... I'm pretty sure it isn't the official one however but it is pretty neat

gregurbo1

Sep 27, 2012
Visit site
I was thinking about trying that package. I tried the camera by itself when they first came out with a zip for it. It was pretty cool. I was thinking about trying Google Wallet also. There is a thread over at xda just for Google Wallet for are phone.

jlibis

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
I was thinking about trying that package. I tried the camera by itself when they first came out with a zip for it. It was pretty cool. I was thinking about trying Google Wallet also. There is a thread over at xda just for Google Wallet for are phone.

This one includes the new Google wallet gmail camera etc....I think the official one will have the new notification quick settings in the notification tray plus the lock screen widgets unless that is just for tablets I'm not sure

gregurbo1

Sep 27, 2012
Visit site
This one includes the new Google wallet gmail camera etc....I think the official one will have the new notification quick settings in the notification tray plus the lock screen widgets unless that is just for tablets I'm not sure

Oh, I didn't know that. Its a hole gapps replacement then? Meaning you could replace it with the gapps we have been using?
I think you still have to edit the build prop for wallet to work though.?..

Last edited:

jlibis

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
Oh, I didn't know that. Its a hole gapps replacement then? Meaning you could replace it with the gapps we have been using?
I think you still have to edit the build prop for wallet to work though.?..

Lol I guess I'm not sure. I just wiped data/cache and flashed it. I can give you the link to where I got it if you want.

gregurbo1

Sep 27, 2012
Visit site
I appreciate it but I'm good. I'm gonna wait and see what happens with CM10.1 or (4.2). Hope it will all be there with that.

jlibis

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
I appreciate it but I'm good. I'm gonna wait and see what happens with CM10.1 or (4.2). Hope it will all be there with that.

Ugh tell me about it I can't wait wait for 4.2 and with the jelly bean source hitting AOSP now these ROMs are going to start being so much smoother and less buggy