Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast
Like Tree56Likes
    AndroidSkull

Global Posts
    3,602 Global Posts
    ROM
    Vitreous,JellyBelly,OEM

Quote Originally Posted by kboss375 View Post
    Are video and pictures you take going to the internal card instead of external (before the flash)
    I noticed there isnt a way to change the save location once you have flashed CM10
    Download the sandisk memory app, it will tell you what is where
    Thank you. I'm gonna get downloading :thumbup:

Fission Mailed from GalaxyS3
    ***GET IN WHERE YOU FIT IN***
    Snitches get stitches
    Boneyard-D1,Dinc,dX,Gtab7",Tbolt,iPad1,Bionic,Xoom,iPad2,Charge,GNexus,SGS3,Razr Maxx,Nexus7...the list shall continue
    Living Dead-iPad3,GalaxyNexus,Razr MaxxHD

Global Posts
    11,761 Global Posts
    ROM
    GS3: CleanROM / N4: AOKP

Quote Originally Posted by sicario666 View Post
    I've already deleted apps and games that I don't use or play anymore. I can't figure out where the memory is going or where it is.

Fission Mailed from GalaxyS3
    Go to Settings/Storage to get a breakdown of what's using the space.

Sent from my SGSIII
    Mr Fix-It

ROM
    Stock Rooted

Default Re: [ROM] Official CM10 Nightlies on your GS3!

For anyone having the GPS issue, until a real fix can be found do this:

**Do this before you open your GPS reliant app
    Click Settings -> Location Services -> GPS Source -> "Use Internal Source" .
    Open your GPS app and you should get a lock.
    Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long.
    We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things,
    because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.

-Walt Disney

ROM
    CleanRom 5.0

Is anyone having issues with making calls? Every CM version I flashed after the 8/20 release has given me several radio issues...outgoing calls do not connect initially, have to try the call about 3-4 times and when they do connect, the quality is very poor and eventually drops. Text messages seemed to be delayed (in and out)

The data is fine and everything else on the phone seems to perform up to par, but the radio, for lack of better term, sucks.

I went back to the 8/20 version and radio seems to be okay, the speaker though is still choppy. I'm new to flashing so I'm not sure what to do...are there kernels for the radio I can install?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

The radio doesn't change when you flash the ROM. I haven't had any issues making or receiving calls or text messages.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

ROM
    CleanRom 5.0

Quote Originally Posted by BringTheRain403 View Post
    The radio doesn't change when you flash the ROM. I haven't had any issues making or receiving calls or text messages.

Well that's good, indicates its a device issue. I'll just get it exchanged. Thanks for the clarification!

Global Posts
    55 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ajnevares View Post
    Is anyone having issues with making calls? Every CM version I flashed after the 8/20 release has given me several radio issues...outgoing calls do not connect initially, have to try the call about 3-4 times and when they do connect, the quality is very poor and eventually drops. Text messages seemed to be delayed (in and out)

The data is fine and everything else on the phone seems to perform up to par, but the radio, for lack of better term, sucks.

I went back to the 8/20 version and radio seems to be okay, the speaker though is still choppy. I'm new to flashing so I'm not sure what to do...are there kernels for the radio I can install?

I couldnt make calls today after flashing the 8/25 release, just went back to factory stock, and all is well.
    Craig
    BB Convert and Not Looking Back !

ROM
    CleanRom 5.0

Quote Originally Posted by Racer38 View Post
    I couldnt make calls today after flashing the 8/25 release, just went back to factory stock, and all is well.
    Hmmm, so maybe its not my phone? I flashed the 8/25 as well and had the same problem. I'm back on the 8/20 release and its better, but now I'm getting random restarts and one dropped call so far. Think I'm ready to try another ROM, I'm new to this and have only ever used CM on my Nexus and S3...can someone let me know where can I download CleanRom and/or Synergy?

Thanks!

Anyone try nfl mobile? With season coming up need it to work
    Galazy S4

Quote Originally Posted by Racer38 View Post
    Maybe it's the way the ROM interacts with the radios that's the problem? I know CDMA radios are tough...

Had anyone else had people on the other end of the call complain about s horrible echo? Basically my speaker phone is unusable cause it is so bad...

ROM
    CleanRom 5.0

Quote Originally Posted by BringTheRain403 View Post
    Had anyone else had people on the other end of the call complain about s horrible echo? Basically my speaker phone is unusable cause it is so bad...

Same problem here... I flashed CleanRom and no longer had phone call, or speaker issues.

Last edited by ajnevares; 08-26-2012 at 10:49 PM.

Could not get NFL mobile working on CM10. Tried everything under the sun i could find on XDA and rootzwiki. Went ahead and flashed Synergy this morning and had no issue getting NFL mobile up and running. I already miss CM10 though

ROM
    CM10

Quote Originally Posted by Neverender326 View Post
    Could not get NFL mobile working on CM10. Tried everything under the sun i could find on XDA and rootzwiki. Went ahead and flashed Synergy this morning and had no issue getting NFL mobile up and running. I already miss CM10 though
    Other than the NFL Mobile stuff, how stable has CM10 been? Have you had any other issues? I'm thinking about making the jump.

ROM
    CleanRom 5.0

Quote Originally Posted by sparesr4sissies View Post
    Other than the NFL Mobile stuff, how stable has CM10 been? Have you had any other issues? I'm thinking about making the jump.
    I had a lot of call problems (calls not connecting, dropping) speaker was pretty choppy, random restarts, screen flickers (temp fix for that though) but not everyone had these issues. I went to CleanRom and not having any issues, but missing CM and JB

EDIT: I flashed the 8/27 CM release just after this post and so far, the calls and speaker are pretty clear...I must have done something wrong initially (newbie)

Last edited by ajnevares; 08-27-2012 at 06:12 PM.

ROM
    EncounterICS (Beta 3)

Is anyone else having trouble with Google Music? I can play my music but there isn't any sound.

Edit: Never mind the newest update as of 8/30 fixed it.
    Last edited by Fossilized117; 08-30-2012 at 02:36 PM.
  17. Thread Author  Thread Author    #117  

Apologize for the lack of updates... been on vacation for the past week and the data service was extremely spotty and there was no WiFi.

OP updated for the newest nightly of 8/29

Any problems out of the new nightly build?
  19. Thread Author  Thread Author    #119  

Quote Originally Posted by Chad H View Post
    Any problems out of the new nightly build?
    Going to flash the newest non experimental build tomorrow and will report back. Last one that I flashed was pretty solid.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Solid enough for a daily driver? I'm looking for the best daily driver ROM.

Global Posts
    2,265 Global Posts
    ROM
    Clean ROM

I doubt it ... I'm running the 2.00 paranoid android and I'm using it for about 2 days and everything is really great other than battery but I'm still experimenting with kernels and what not

sent from my paranoid JB GS3
    I'm a superuser
  22. Thread Author  Thread Author    #122  

Quote Originally Posted by taylorz_412 View Post
    I doubt it ... I'm running the 2.00 paranoid android and I'm using it for about 2 days and everything is really great other than battery but I'm still experimenting with kernels and what not

sent from my paranoid JB GS3
    I would agree. If you need an extremely solid ROM that you can expect minimal bugs than you might want to flash an ICS/TW based ROM. Jelly Bean ROMs right now are still experimental and in beta/alpha phases.
  23. Thread Author  Thread Author    #123  

ROM
    CM10 M1

Still running 8-16 nightly and so far its solid....a little lag now and then on the home screen...anyone flash the new nightly and if so is it worth moving up to?
  25. Thread Author  Thread Author    #125  

Quote Originally Posted by jlibis View Post
    Still running 8-16 nightly and so far its solid....a little lag now and then on the home screen...anyone flash the new nightly and if so is it worth moving up to?
    I flashed 8/29 the other day and I didn't have any lag. Just wanted to go back to a TW rom since I actually like some of the features that are here.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Xparent SkyBlue Tapatalk 2
Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast