[ROM] Official CM10 Nightlies on your GS3!

flash24

May 14, 2010
Visit site
This is bound to happen. Some people will have a great experience while others won't be so lucky. My experience as fine, just had a random reboot which is kind of expected for a first nigthly lol. However, if you NEED a phone for a daily basis and it is very important that it works fully I would probably say stay clean of CM10 for now, at least until there have been a few nightly releases.

Edit: OP edited to refelt new 8/21 nightly.

Agreed. I've had random reboots in the earlier version but this 8/20 has been very good. Can't wait to load 8/21 lol.

imma_rage_quit

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
anyone what notice the boot animation still shows cyanogenmod 9?

Also has anyone else's hotspot app been weird starting up?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

PsYcHoNeWb

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
anyone what notice the boot animation still shows cyanogenmod 9?

Also has anyone else's hotspot app been weird starting up?

Yes, even when I had CM10 on Nexus 7 it was showing the CM9 boot ani... nothing to worry about.

Can't comment on the hotspot app since I don't use it... sorry :-\

imma_rage_quit

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
Yes, even when I had CM10 on Nexus 7 it was showing the CM9 boot ani... nothing to worry about.

Can't comment on the hotspot app since I don't use it... sorry :-\

Yes I know the boot animation is no big deal. Just saying...

With the built in hotspot I need to try to start it a few times to get it going. It's really a bugger when it has to shut the WIFI off to start the hotspot...

thefireguy286

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
Running 8/21, LED is fine now , everything is stable for me, battery life is even better than stock for me once I changed the governor to interactive. The only issue is wifi hangs on Obtaining IP...and goes no where. With unlimited LTE at my disposal, no big deal for now, just seems odd.

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Downloading now. Oh yeah!

FissionMailed from N7

Take the plunge? Only minor issue so far is the screen flashing glitch is more frequent than with stock.

So I'm now Jelly Bean on all my devices. AOKP on the Nexus 7 and Galaxy Nexus; CM10 on the SGSIII.

Sent from my SGSIII

Last edited:

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
I'm having problems backing up my imei. When I dial *#7284# I can't get my phone to get into the phone utility to enter Qualcomm USB settings. Am I doing something wrong?

FissionMailed from N7

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech