[ROM] Official CM10 Nightlies on your GS3!

gregurbo1

Sep 27, 2012
Visit site
No I didn't? How would I do that?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

Hmm..I wonder if that has something to do with it...I deleted mine before installing the new one. Open root explorer or file manager and go into system/app/GalleryGoogle.apk....and delete. Then flash the new one. Some people might tell you that you don't have to do this, but this is what I did and now I don't have any problems.

Sent from my SCH-I535 running CM10 :)

jlibis

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
Hmm..I wonder if that has something to do with it...I deleted mine before installing the new one. Open root explorer or file manager and go into system/app/GalleryGoogle.apk....and delete. Then flash the new one. Some people might tell you that you don't have to do this, but this is what I did and now I don't have any problems.

I'll have to try that....another thing that keeps happening to me is that call problem where it crackles and is really loud to the point where you can't even hear them. I figured on a stable build I shouldn't have to deal with this stuff anymore...idk. Normally it fixes it after a reboot but I feel like it should never have that problem

gregurbo1

Sep 27, 2012
Visit site
I'll have to try that....another thing that keeps happening to me is that call problem where it crackles and is really loud to the point where you can't even hear them. I figured on a stable build I shouldn't have to deal with this stuff anymore...idk. Normally it fixes it after a reboot but I feel like it should never have that problem

I remember you saying that before...I still haven't had that issue...I almost wonder if its the reception where you are or something is messed up in your phone. That sucks though...feel for ya...

jlibis

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
I remember you saying that before...I still haven't had that issue...I almost wonder if its the reception where you are or something is messed up in your phone. That sucks though...feel for ya...

Definitely not he reception.....I have 4g like statewide. I never had the problem when I was stock unrooted. Kind of odd. I'm going to clean install tonight and see what that does

gregurbo1

Sep 27, 2012
Visit site
Definitely not he reception.....I have 4g like statewide. I never had the problem when I was stock unrooted. Kind of odd. I'm going to clean install tonight and see what that does

Did the clean install help any?

jlibis

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
Alright this is probably the least stable ROM I've ran honestly. I've clean installed like three times and get random screen of death and reboots constantly:confused:

gregurbo1

Sep 27, 2012
Visit site
Alright this is probably the least stable ROM I've ran honestly. I've clean installed like three times and get random screen of death and reboots constantly:confused:

I have read about people having problems like this and they said that they had to Odin back to stock just to clean things up. Then root again.

jlibis

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
I have read about people having problems like this and they said that they had to Odin back to stock just to clean things up. Then root again.

I think I'm probably just going to try out a new nightly or something

jlibis

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
just trying to help you out. It sounds like you have a lot of cache built up. Do a factory reset.

I do a factory reset every time I flash..... I've already ran beans build 4 lag and stutter was horrendous

gregurbo1

Sep 27, 2012
Visit site
I was just wondering if you tried SuperSu. I was was using superuser also but the other day I downloaded Su and seems to be pretty good with this ROM.

jlibis

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
I just flashed jelly beans build 4...checking it out now.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Yeah when I ran it it was like a laggy version of stock ics and I can't deal with that after being on project butter. Should be smooth since it is jelly bean but I'm not sure. It has great battery life though but I'm an aosp man all the way.:p

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w8wca