[ROM] Official CM10 Nightlies on your GS3!

scraptacular

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
I'm sorry, I looked and even searched the XDA CM10 thread for stock kernel and I can't find a download link.
Can anyone help a sister out? Many thanks!

jlibis

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
I'm sorry, I looked and even searched the XDA CM10 thread for stock kernel and I can't find a download link.
Can anyone help a sister out? Many thanks!

We are talking about the stock kernel for beans build 5 so you would have to look in that thread. Sorry we sort of got off topic

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

scraptacular

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
Oh, I was confused about which thread you were talking about.
Are you using the stock kernel for beans build 5 and CM10 and it's giving you great battery life?
If so, that's what I am after! Thanks!

jlibis

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
Oh, I was confused about which thread you were talking about.
Are you using the stock kernel for beans build 5 and CM10 and it's giving you great battery life?
If so, that's what I am after! Thanks!

No we are using beans build 5 and the stock kernel for it....it has been coming packaged with lean kernel lately

mrshickadance9

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
No we are using beans build 5 and the stock kernel for it....it has been coming packaged with lean kernel lately

Ugh, i can't download the rom from his post on XDA... it looks like he exceeded his bandwidth. Any other download locations you know of?

mrshickadance9

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
I'll get this convo back on track.

Still on CM10 M2 and I lost 4g service- has anyone else experienced this? It happened out of the blue + the internet is generally spotty for me all of the sudden in locations where it used to work great.

jlibis

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
I'll get this convo back on track.

Still on CM10 M2 and I lost 4g service- has anyone else experienced this? It happened out of the blue + the internet is generally spotty for me all of the sudden in locations where it used to work great.

When running m2 it happened all the time I recommend you run stable version of cm10 its tons better

mrshickadance9

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
When running m2 it happened all the time I recommend you run stable version of cm10 its tons better

I love this forum. Thanks dude. So weird that it just happened out of the blue though. Going to CM10 stable or Cleanrom tonight. Really want to do Beans, but until I get the "official" downloads from him, I don't trust random radio/rpm downloads I find on the internet.

jlibis

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
I love this forum. Thanks dude. So weird that it just happened out of the blue though. Going to CM10 stable or Cleanrom tonight. Really want to do Beans, but until I get the "official" downloads from him, I don't trust random radio/rpm downloads I find on the internet.

You having problems with bandwidth overload on his thread?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catherinediane