[ROM] Official CM10 Nightlies on your GS3!

jlibis

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
Yeah. Figure I need to download it in the morning before he's hit his daily bandwidth cap but it's hard to do during the week when I'm at work.

Yeah kind of a bummer....plus the file size is big because of aroma installer included with the rom

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

jlibis

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
Man... now I'm not even receiving phone calls. Why would a rom work so well for 3 weeks and then all of the sudden start to crap out?

Are you still running m2?....I've found with cm10 the main problems they have had are dealing with phone calls. Loud call volume, crackling in ear, dropped calls, etc. Kind of sucks when that is the main function of the phone. I honestly recommend beans ROM it is the most stable I've ran and it is very close to aosp feel. Also the battery life is much better than aosp.

mrshickadance9

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Are you still running m2?....I've found with cm10 the main problems they have had are dealing with phone calls. Loud call volume, crackling in ear, dropped calls, etc. Kind of sucks when that is the main function of the phone. I honestly recommend beans ROM it is the most stable I've ran and it is very close to aosp feel. Also the battery life is much better than aosp.

Yup, still on M2. Going to flash something else (anything!) tonight.

jlibis

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
@Jlibis....Lol....what did we do....?:what:

Sent from my SCH-I535 running Jelly Beans Build 5

I need your help my battery life is all the sudden crap I'm getting max like 8 hours. Android system is super high and so is this weird Samsung maps things:confused:

gregurbo1

Sep 27, 2012
Visit site
I need your help my battery life is all the sudden crap I'm getting max like 8 hours. Android system is super high and so is this weird Samsung maps things:confused:

It has to be an app doing that...Did you try a battery pull?

lou1210

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
What version of cm10 is the most stable? Is it m2? Where do I download it? I changed to jelly beans but I can't get the kernel to work right. Flashed twice and it still says lean kernel. What's the issue?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

jlibis

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
What version of cm10 is the most stable? Is it m2? Where do I download it? I changed to jelly beans but I can't get the kernel to work right. Flashed twice and it still says lean kernel. What's the issue?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Cm10 10.0 is the stable version you can find it on their website or in the thread on xda.... not sure what is going on with your beans ROM issue

mrshickadance9

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys,

Installed cleanrom 5.0 on my phone and 4g still won't work. Has this happened to anyone else? Feel like I should restore stock ice cream sandwich and unroot and take it into verizon to get it checked out...

gregurbo1

Sep 27, 2012
Visit site
Okay thanks

I read about this in the Beans thread over on xda. They found it was a app that causing the problem. After they found out which app it was they uninstalled it and all was good.

jlibis

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys,

Installed cleanrom 5.0 on my phone and 4g still won't work. Has this happened to anyone else? Feel like I should restore stock ice cream sandwich and unroot and take it into verizon to get it checked out...

No I wouldn't do that...try going into settings>more settings>mobile networks> then toggle lte on and off by clicking CDMA or something and then back to lte....works for me all the time. Also toggling airplane mode on and off works sometimes